Independent Contractor Information
With the effort from our staff and delivery specialists, we offer our clients a one-stop-shop filled with customer satisfaction. We operate 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Mail-room management, desktop deliveries, routed and on-demand courier services are just some of the services that we offer our clients locally and statewide. The Indianapolis Business Journal has ranked Pillow Logistics as the fourth largest Indianapolis-area based courier service.Come Grow With Us Today
What do I need to join the Pillow Logistics team?
- Our Independent Contract Delivery Specialists are self-employed.
- Our Independent Contract Delivery Specialists are the best customer service representatives.
- Growing your business.
- Fast paced environment full of growth potential.
- An on-going opportunity to control your income.
- Flexible schedule or daily routes.
How much money do Independent Contractor couriers make?
- A reliable vehicle (car, van, pick-up truck or box truck)
- Be customer service oriented
- Professional appearance
- Enjoy the freedom of not being confined to an office
- Self discipline
What is the average medical courier salary?
- Independent Contractors can make up to $1,500 per week
How do I become an Independent Contractor Courier driver?Click Here To Learn More
- The average medical courier salary in the United States is $30,280 as of April 27, 2020 but the range falls between $27,240 - $33,990 (salary.com)