Founded in 1988, Pillow Logistics
and mailroom services daily.
We take 24/7 support seriously by providing courier and cross dock services
around the clock. Pillow Logistics can service your business-to-business logistics needs the way you deserve!
Our reputation is built on delivering a personal approach to every client. As orders are completed, our clients receive detailed invoicing and efficient processing of all payments. It is the personalized approach of our logistics specialist that keep us a cut above our competition.
Reliable, same-day delivery helps you deliver improved service to your customers and meet specific business needs. Our Courier Service will meet your needs around the clock, every time. So whether it's across town or across a state line, one of our logistics specialists can arrange same day courier services to meet your deadlines!
Think about how you deliver superior service to your customers. Now think about what matters most when choosing logistics partners and same-day delivery solutions. Secure transport. Proven Expertise. And the resources to assure the kind of support you need for worry-free delivery and your peace of mind. At Pillow Logistics, we make it our business to understand yours. In delivering for you, we become your reliable partner to deliver nationwide, 24-hours per day.Mission Statement
Pillow Logistics is dedicated to developing long-term relationships with customers, employees, and independent contractors. The true measure of our success is the growth and tenure of our target relationships.
- Recruit, motivate and retain the best transportations and logistics professionals
- Provide our customers transportation solutions that deliver unique value and service
- Respect and support the success of our independent contractors
Pillow Logistics will deliver the highest quality service in delivery and logistics solutions, time and time again, with passion, integrity and energy.
MBE Certified:State of IndianaState of MarylandState of Maryland SBRCity of IndianapolisSBA Federal Contractor:SBA 8(a) certified
- Work safe - Think and act safely at all times!
- Customer focus - Understand and develop relationships to anticipate and satisfy needs.
- Teamwork - Leverage each other's strength to create value.
- Quality - Strive for continuous improvement in everything we do.
- Personal conduct - Act with the highest level of ethics and integrity in all interactions.
- Social responsibility - Give back to our communities and help those less fortunate.
- Human resources - Develop employees and provide opportunities for career advancement.
- Communication - Provide an environment of open and honest communication.
valid December 2021SBA Small BusinessSBA Small Disadvantaged Business